The superior quality Fracino Contempo 3 group espresso maker consists of a bright stainless steel finish, robust and durable construction, unique pyramid feet and a traditionally styled cup shield. Its design is innovative and modern, yet still takes inspiration from the more traditional Italian automatic coffee machines. Produces large quantities of superb quality coffee, consistently and without fuss. A stunning and timeless focal point to any cafe or bar.
Installation and training included with purchase to UK Mainland only, excluding Offshore & Remote locations (you will be contacted to complete a pre-installation checklist, before installation date is booked and machine arranged for delivery).
IMPORTANT: orders for Offshore and Remote locations (Ireland, Highlands, Islands etc) will incur additional charges with added delivery lead times – phone order only, please call us for more details.
- Capacity 20 Ltr
- Dimensions 575(H) x 785(W) x 500(D)mm
- Supplier Model Number CON3E
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 84kg
- Can deliver 600 espressos per hr
- Produces 100Ltr of water per hr
- 20Ltr boiler capacity
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves
- High groups to accommodate large and take out cups
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making with temperature control on each group
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304
- Espresso tray for use with the high group feature ensuring a perfect espresso